The International Cargo Terminal of the Fortaleza Airport has administrative and operational structures suitable for the proper reception and processing of cargo to be imported or exported, providing comfort and agility. The Customer Service Center has ample space to provide an agile and organized service to international trade customers.
- Cargo reception (export): Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Perishable: 24/7
- Air cargo reception (import): 24/7
- Cargo delivery (import): Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Cargo delivery (export): air – 24/7. Road - Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Document conference (import): Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Issuance of CESV / issuance of delivery receipt (import): Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Pricing: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Customer Service Center: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Imports warehouse: 2.300 m²
Exports warehouse: 3.077 m²
Cold storage facilities: 420 m²
Restricted cargo warehouse: 127,25 m²
Vertical storage positions: 900
Main types of cargo: fruits, shoes, metalworking inputs, electronics, tools, medications, textile products, leather, machines and equipment, inputs and raw materials for the wind power industry, perishable goods, automotive products, agricultural products, hospital products, food, and all types of dangerous goods.
The complex includes:
- 9 docks
- 10 truck waiting spaces (3,45 m x 25,00 m)
- Maneuver area for loading and unloading with 2,600 m²
- Computer with internet, exclusive for brokers
- 4 forklifts of 2,5 tons
- 1 forklift scale
- 1 forklift of 7 tons
- 3 tractors
- X-ray with a capacity of 180 x 180 smiths (double view)
Avenida Senador Carlos Jereissati, 3000, Fortaleza/Ceará.
Contact: +55 85 3392-1137 / +55 85 3392-1088